What is D-Module and why Diablo CAM?
D-Module is the raw name for the Conditional Access Module while Diablo CAM (light, wireless or Wi-fi) is the name of the version sold by Duolabs. The Official Web site for Diablo CAM is:
Based on Duolabs technology D-Module is a fully programmable PCMCIA module dedicated to DVB compliant STB-CI applications known as CAM (Conditional Access Module). D-Module is designed to give maximum flexibility and power for developers all combined with high security features to enhance the possibility to host a secure CAS.
D-Module is uniquely designed, as product that differs from others in that it allows you the fully customize your design thanks to the flexible structure of the internal FPGA. All the known CAM modules in the market are based on an ASIC design in order to reduce the costs of each single device but sensibly reducing the customizable features and disclosing sensitive information about the eventual CAS and its structure and disclosing security information.
- ARM7TDMI @ 50Mhz.
- FPGA @ 100Mhz processing speed.
- RAM: Internal 16KB and External 1024KB.
- ROM: 256KB Internal Flash and 2MB Dataflash.
- J-tag connection.1 Smartcard Readers Plug-In.
- 2 Unique serial Numbers internally lasered inside.
- Wi-Fi 802.11g connection at 54Mbit/sec.
- 2 x Smartcard Readers. (1 x ISO and 1 x Plug-In)
- PICO-OS Operating System.
- Dataflash internal Filesystem FAT 12.
- Fully programmable by PCMCIA secure protocol.
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 WLAN security encryption.
Are you a Broadcaster, CAS provider, System Integrator orContent provider?
If you are a CAS provider, Broadcaster, System Integrator or a Content provider you can feel free to contact us.
We can provide you will specification for a fast implementation and customization of your D-Module.
This is the easiest and fastest solution ever around!